Lemoniada z arbuza - Arbuzada

11 sierpnia 2017

"Fun times in Babylon
That's what I'm counting on
Before the dam goes up at the foot of the sea
Before the new wing of the prison ribbon ceremony
Before the star of the morning comes looking for me

I would like to abuse my lungs
Smoke everything in sight with every girl I've ever loved
Ride around the wreckage on a horse knee-deep in blood
Look out Hollywood, here I come"
Father John Misty, Funtimes in Babylon

1kg arbuza (waga bez skóry)
500ml wody mineralnej niegazowanej
1 limonka
świeża mięta
lód

Arbuza umieszczamy w kielichu blendera, miksujemy na gładko. Przelewamy przez sitko, pozbywamy się dzięki temu miąższu i pestek. Do soku z arbuza dolewamy wodę i świeżo wyciśnięty sok z limonki. Mieszamy. Do szklanek wrzucamy kostki lodu, wlewamy lemoniadę, na wierzch układamy gałązki mięty.